Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcome to Home Improvement Projects

Welcome to my Home Improvement blog. My name is MaryMary and I love to make improvements to my home from simple decorating changes to large remodeling projects like kitchen and bathroom remodels. I have even performed my own garage door repair (not a project to try unless you know what you are doing and have helpers).

I hope to add articles for cool home improvement project ideas and resources. Please feel free to comment and add value with your own ideas and variations to the idea presented here.

I am partial to do it yourself home improvement projects but I might cover projects that are best left to the experts. Given my inclination to DIY projects, you can expect to see articles about painting and unique painting techniques.

Kitchens and bathrooms are both areas that provide a great return on your time and investments to I will also target those areas.

Again, please feel free to chime in with your own Home Improvement ideas and techniques!

2 comments:

  1. Dear freind,
    If you're considering a remodeling project, I have some important news for you.
    My name is Rani Hafner, and I've helped hundreds of people just like you improve their homes by helping them build the project of their dreams at a price they could afford.
    Are you ready to join them?
    You see, unlike some other contractors I really don't want to sell you the most expensive project you can afford. Frankly, referrals account for a large portion of my business and I would never do anything to jeopardize that. That's why I never use high-pressure sales techniques, complicated jargon, or gimmicks of any kind.
    The fact is, I'm more interested in educating you then trying to make a "fast buck". I believe that once you are fully educated on all the pros and cons of a project you are considering, we can decide together whether the project is right for you at this time or not.
    Deciding to do a remodel project is a major commitment. I don't want you to regret your decision two weeks or five years down the road, so I'll work with you to insure that you are totally satisfied (that's why people refer others to me).
    Here are just a few of the reasons why more people like you come to us for all their remodeling needs:
    • Going over every part of the contract before you sign it, answering all your questions, and giving you a grace period to consider your decision. I never ask you to sign anything or make any decisions until you are ready! I promise no pressure.
    • Looking for the best design and products for your needs and budget. You bring us your needs and your budget and we'll work with you in building a project that brings increased value to your home and updates your living space to. If you have desires that are not considered a good return on your investment, we will inform you so you can decide how to spend your money.
    • Staying with you for the life of your investment. Most other companies simply forget about you once they’ve finished your project. We go the extra mile to make sure you're as happy with your new space that first week as you are ten years down the road. We give you a full one-year warranty on all of our work.

    With these advantages, doesn't it make sense to give me a call today?
    I promise there's no obligation or pressure of any kind. Just give me a call and we can discuss your project over the phone and see if it makes sense to have a cup of coffee and go over your ideas in more detail.
    If we decide to meet, I'll even give you a free report on “10 Things You Must Know Before Hiring a Contractor” as a special "thank you". I look forward to helping you bring your vision into reality. Call today at (310) 409-9220
    Sincerely

    Rani Hafner
    Magic Builders
    (310) 409-9220

    ReplyDelete
  2. To improve our home , we have to cover various aspects one of the aspect is a garage.The garage should be much strong and beautiful. For further information click here.

    ReplyDelete